The RK-5002 is a Bunsen burner manufactured by the Polish brand Elico, which will be useful in the laboratory, where it will be used, for example, to fire test tubes. The gas model runs on propane-butane and is equipped with two smooth adjustments - air supply (metal nut) and gas (side knob). It is worth noting that the laboratory burner fits 7/16 ”screw valves in Elico camping cartridges. The maximum temperature of the flame coming from the burner is 1000 ° C.
The most important information about the Bunsen burner:
- Purpose: for the laboratory, glue cooking, jewelry work
- Fuel type: propane-butane
- Valve type: screw (7/16 inch)
- Smooth adjustment on the knobs: gas supply and air supply
- Maximum temperature: 1000°C
- Weight: 110 g