When you are unable to light a fire to boil water to prepare your Tactical Foodpack, we have an alternative for you! It is a reusable heating bag with a heater. It is very easy to use. The heater works on the principle of a chemical reaction. All you need to do is pour 150 ml of water and place the heater inside the bag. Heats water up to 100 ° C!
- Take the warmer out of the heating bag.
- Unpack the warmer from the plastic bag and put it back into the bag to the bottom.
- Place the Tactical Foodpack in the bag with the bottom of the food warmer in the bag.
- Pour approximately 150 ml of water (up to the marked line) into the bag.
- Quickly close the bag.
- The heater reacts from 30 seconds to 3 minutes - the colder the water, the longer the reaction time.
- Leave the dish in the bag for 15-20 minutes, it is recommended to mix it once after 10 minutes.
WARNING! The heater becomes very hot during the reaction. So keep your hands away from the holes - steam comes out through them. After reacting with the heater, water is unfit for consumption.